Collection & Usage
1. The primary information, we collect from our users is primarily email addresses. The purpose of collecting it, purely promotional and to use it to send newsletters, informs them about new products and services, and updates them about changes in our operations.
2. Furthermore, we may require registration data like name, postal address, username, etc to make sure you have access of different features. You may also be asked for your billing information to ensure a smooth process of the financial transactions that may come from their side when making a purchase.
· Users have the authority to block, accept, or delete cookies. Although blocking cookies might restrict you from accessing some functions on the website.
· To improve better site experiences, we may require Personally identifiable information (PII) that will help us in diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions on the Site and to provide our users with a better and personalized site.
· We do not disclose your personal data with third parties unless it is needed to provide website functionality to our users. Only in such circumstances, the relevant third party will have access to your information. Besides that, we never share your personal information with anyone.
· Our main priority is to value the privacy and the security of your data. We are all aware of cybercrimes and dated thefts, thus we have taken all the possible precautionary measures to protect the personal data of our users and ensure it from our side. Unfortunately, the data still remains at risk during online transmission and storage, thus we promise to use commercially acceptable means of data protection and privacy guidelines.
· With our state-of-the-art technology, our servers are highly secured with access limited people.
Changes To The Policy
· Our policy can be updated at any time. These changes will result in our practices, technology, or services.
· Users are encouraged to check this document once in a while to stay updated about the changes. Usage of services after the updates will be taken as the user's agreement to the changed policies.
· Moreover, we notify our users about any changes in our data-handling policies through emails or a prominent notice on the website.